Sunday, January 29, 2012

Trivia Night

I love trivia night. If the pub-trivia-nights of the world had a joint ad campaign, I'd be on the poster. So when I had the opportunity to go to one of the British coffee houses on post for their weekly trivia night with a few friends, I took it.
Hard at work proving who knows the must trivial pieces of knowledge.
The trivia night here went faster than most places I've been. I suspect this is because the proprietors aren't too concerned with trying to get their patrons to purchase more alcohol as there is no alcohol!
No! No! No! THIS answer goes HERE, THAT answer goes THERE. Got it??
We lost in the end, but playing with people from so many different countries made it a little interesting. It seemed like there were representatives from every English speaking place represented here on KAF. At one point the host asked a question about what the top of a nail was called and he pronounced nail "nowl" - and people were joking about it the rest of the night. 

I'm very much looking forward to my next pub-trivia-like event, wherever it may be.
Better luck next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment