Monday, January 23, 2012

Haircut

No one had to tell me that I needed a haircut. I was well aware. People told me anyway, but I was avoiding it. Basically only one man in my entire life has ever cut my hair. He works at Village Square Styling in Beachwood, Ohio. All throughout college and obviously before college I would always be in Beachwood for my haircuts. This geographical arrangement didn't seem likely anytime in the near enough future to fix an ever worsening hairtastrophe, so I got a haircut here...
Please note: I poofed up my hair and beard for these pictures.
Profile
Waiting for a haircut
It was windy that day, OK??!
Andrea and Anisa came along to document this historic event.
I'll be leaving a little bit of myself here in Kandahar
The barber joked about leaving my hair this way.
I have a neck!
And now the unveiling.
OK... I'll be leaving a lot of myself behind in Kandahar.
I clean up well.
Mission Accomplished

1 comment:

  1. The top looks nice, but unless you are leaving that beard untouched for kabalistic reasons, I would clean up the cheeks on the upper part of the beard.

    ReplyDelete