Friday, January 27, 2012

Cigar Night

A few weeks ago we had a cigar night after Havdalah at our friends over at the US Army Corps of Engineers compound's cigar porch.
Welcome to The USACE compound!
I'm not an expert in virtually any vice, but the peer pressure got to me and I'm told they were very good cigars.
Welcome to the porch!
Frank is a phantom.
Tobacco is basically the only permissible vice on KAF.
 I realize the irony of my making comments about Mike Self way back in the day and how he looked like Fidel Castro. I am fully aware that in these pictures, with the big beard, and especially with the cigar, I resemble Fidel Castro. Just wanted to get this out there in the open, so nobody else thought they could point it out to me.
I'm telling everyone about this glorious revolution I once led.
Curse the infamous glare off of reflector belts!
Cigar night was also a good opportunity for some great looking pictures of good deeds being done. Benari had lots of comic books, and Avi knew of lots of people who had little time on their hands. Supply and demand at their finest.
Transaction complete.

1 comment:

  1. Cigars after Havdalah. Another fine memory to take home from KAF. I did not indulge, but I came "home" reeking anyway, so I consider that proof of my participation.

    ReplyDelete